Membership rates below are inclusive of HST and OCA fees.
Cheques are payable to Haliburton Curling Club. If not attending registration day on Thursday, September 5, 2019, please mail your information and payment to: Haliburton Curling Club
730 Mountain St. PO Box 306,
Haliburton, Ont. K0M1S0.
You can also register and pay online now.
Or you can drop off your cheque in our mailbox located outside the front door.
1. Full Membership (3 sessions) with unlimited sparing is $ 430.00.
2. Two sessions with unlimited sparing is $ 380.00.
3. One session with unlimited sparing is $ 300.00.
4. The Friday Night Social League (per person) with sparing in any other league is $ 215.00.
5. High School/College Curlers can play in any league with unlimited sparing is $ 155.00.
6. Elementary - One day (Tuesday) is $ 85.00
7. Elementary - Two days (Tuesday and Thursday) $ 125.00
8. High School (Friday Afternoons) $50.00
9. Social Membership is $ 30.00.
10. Name Tag is $ 15.00.
11. Locker rental is $ 25.00.
NEW MEMBER TO HALIBURTON CURLING CLUB
A new member to Haliburton Curling Club is eligible for a $99.00 special rate. In order to be receive this $99.00 special, a new member has to be a first time curler to Haliburton Curling Club. He/She can play in one league for one session (approx. 8 weeks) and can also spare in that one league. Otherwise he/she will not be able to spare at any other time. If a new member wants to continue curling then regular fees will apply minus the $99.00 that they have already paid.